Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Welcome to Gavin Cole Miller Designs...


Due to popular demand, I have developed a blog spot for my artwork. I am eight years old and I have been drawing for five years now, and I also play drums.

My step-dad and I have a band called the Mean Dawgs. We started it up one day when we were jamming out one day in my room. He was on guitar and I was on the drums. We looked at each other and kind of grinned as if we both had just realized that it didn't sound half bad! We kept playing and he told me I should come up with a name. So I looked around the room, saw a picture of a dog hanging above my bed, and I said "the Mean Dawgs"! Dave agreed and off we went to practice our music.

I will be displaying my artwork on this site as I develop it and I will also be linking my myspace music page on here when Dave and I get some recordings together.

For now, enjoy my creative side.

Peace out,

Gavin

3 comments:

MILLERMAN said...

HEY BUDDY,

I just wanted to drop you a quick not to say NICE JOB on your site! Thanks for sharing all of your talents, for all to see.

You are a talented and special boy! You are very luck to have so many who love you. Dave has done a great job helping you get your start!

Thanks for the plugs on your site.

I Love You!
DAD

Wendy said...

Gavin.....Dude!!

Nice sight! I love your art work. You might become famous now that you have your very own web site. I love your drums too! Have a great summer.

Love,
Wendy

Lindsay said...

Wow Gavin, your site is awesome! It is so cool that everyone can view your wonderful artwork.

Your work is so amazing because you put so much thought and creativity into every piece. You are so talented, you leave us wondering what you will do next!

I can't wait to hear the Mean Dawgs play. Keep up the good work, I am so proud of you!!

Love you!
Lindsay & Baby Dylan